- 1981 The 48th school of the capital city
- 1986 National University of Mongolia
- 1998 Graduated from the Institute for Public Administration of the Federal Republic of Germany. He is a lawyer and has a master's degree in public administration.
- 1986-1989 Senior Adviser to the Executive Legal Department of the Arkhangai province People’s Great Khural.
- 1989-1990 Organizer at the Organizing Department, Executive Office of Nalaikh District People’s Great Khural.
- 1990-1992 Adviser to the Secretariat of the State Baga Khural,
- 1992-1996 Parliament member,
- 1996-1998 Lecturer at the Institute of Public Administration and Management Development,
- 2000-2001 Adviser to the Speaker of the Satate Ikh Khural /State Great Assembly/
- 2001-2002 Secretary General of the Secretariat of the Satate Ikh Khural
- 2002-2008 Head of the State Specialized Inspection Agency,
- 2008-2010 Adviser to the Prime Minister of Mongolia,
- 2010-2011 Plenipotentiary of the Government in Umnugovi province,
- 2011-2013 Director of the“Erdenes Oyu Tolgoi” LLC,
- 2013-2014 Head of the working group of the Mongolian People's Party in the Parliament,
- 2014-2015 Head of the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister of Mongolia,
- 2015-2020 President of the Mongolian Association for Occupational Safety, Health and Environment,
- 2016-2020 Director of “Moshea Eco” LLC,
- Since 2017 Chairman of the General Oversight Committee of the Mongolian People's Party
CURRENT JOB OR POSITION
Appointed as State Secretary of the Ministry of Education and Science by the Resolution No. 40 of the Government of Mongolia on August 5, 2020.